Monday, March 16, 2009

It's Here!

My Sock Roulette sock arrived today! It's a beautiful goldenrod Hedera from Ailsa. Thank you so much, Ailsa!

She also sent me a tea flower and two skeins of Cleckheaton Kaleidoscope in a lovely brown/rust-ish/cream colorway, and the whole shebang arrived in a grey drawstring bag. It was a wonderful thing to find when I left a department meeting today. I'm so excited to cast on. I'll take some pictures this evening, but I doubt they'll rival the lovely photos Ailsa posted on her blog. Hooray for Sock Roulette!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you like it.

You know that new yarn, I'm going to knit Spring Knitty's 'hanne' vesty thing in that yarn in the same colourway - it's got great long colour runs and I'm kind of obsessed with it at the moment.

So, if you need any more (can you get that in the US?) let me know.

Also available for consultation on the second sock too. Did you like all the little instruction tags? I had fun making those!

Ailsa