Look, I made sleeves!
They even have a pleat and gathers. Of course, having bought a new seam ripper, I got them in perfectly on the first try. Set-in sleeves! That I made! And they fit! Oddly, I think I'm more proud of the sleeves than I am of the whole rest of the bodice, even though they were dead simple in comparison.
Next up, the skirt and the belt. Then, a button band of my own design, because even though I measured myself accurately and chose the corresponding pattern size, the bodice is too tight to button comfortably. And after that--DRESS! (Notice how I just skipped right over Buttonholes. Those will involve some serious practice beforehand, but I am confident that I can conquer them.)