Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Tardy

Yikes! Has it really been over a week since I posted?

Sorry about that. I've been busy.

This is going to be a short one, crammed into a fifteen minute break. First, the pink hat on the glass head:
It isn't very camouflage-y, as I said, but I think it'll be appreciated.

On the Grandma's Gift Wrap front: I am two stripes away from casting off. Two stripes. That's 16 rows. 1824 stitches. Can she finish at Stitch and Bitch tonight, Bob? Well, Sue, we'll just have to watch her wine consumption and hope she doesn't screw up again!

I finished my dad's Christmas present, but no pictures 'til next year.

And I made a glove. For myself.

It has a few minor flaws that you wouldn't notice unless you were looking for them, so I'm not going to point them out. (Look, folks, she can be taught! It's not cool to denigrate your own handiwork.) Pretty glove! I'm done with the cuff of the second one, even.

That's about all I have time for today. I'll try to get back into a more regular posting schedule!

1 comment:

Barbara said...

Ooh, pretty red glove. Interesting pink cammo hat. Yay for the end of the Gift Wrap!