Well, last week's plans didn't quite go as, er, planned. I finished my afghan square, plus one more. The afghan now looks like this:
Twenty-nine squares of Cascade-y goodness. Thirteen to go. This yarn will be raffled off on June 28--let's hope it looks much more like an afghan by then!
Hanky number three now looks like this:
Pretty! Let's take a closer look.
Hanky number 4 looks like this:
What do you mean, you don't remember hanky number 4? Silly people! It's clearly there.
Bellatrix has been frogged. I decided that two at once was too much for this pattern and the way I'm doing it. It stung a little to frog these socks, but their day will come.
The second SKP sock has also been frogged.
The dishcloth, the oriole socks, and the wombat still look exactly the same as they did last week.
In my defense, I lost some knitting time after I accidentally closed my finger in a door. The bottom third of the nail on my left middle finger is now very colorful, from blue-black at the bottom to a very pretty eggplant at the top. It hurts significantly less now, for which I am profoundly grateful. (My doctor offered to drill a hole in my nail to relieve the pressure, as did my friend Aaron [he got a drill press for graduation]. I declined both offers, because... ew.) I also just haven't really felt like knitting this week--odd, after last Sunday's frenzy of enthusiasm. Sometimes I don't make much sense.
So, my knitting goal this week is much more modest: Make some wombat progress. Maybe finish the body. I think I can handle that.