Saturday, September 27, 2008

Caturday!

I don't have much to say today, but here are some lovely cat photos.


This is a slightly difficult-to-discern Eve, who climbed up onto my keyboard one day when I wasn't paying enough attention to her. What you can't see is that she stepped on the keyboard, bringing up the QuickFind bar in Firefox, and--no lie--managed to type "666." Accidentally, I'm sure. No significance whatsoever.

Here is a very comfy George, who was somewhat annoyed that I interrupted her nap with a bright flashy light.

And here's everyone's favorite fuzzyman, the Blog Prince himself, Pippin.

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

2 comments:

Samara said...

Aw. Eve can't help it that she's a minion for the basement cat.

And pippin is getting fuzzy again. I guess that's good since it's going to get colder in the up coming months.

And how do you like living with all the cats? Good times? Crazy times? Do they get in to all your stuff and you wonder how?

Aaron said...

Last night, we met dogs. Two Afghans and a Tibetan Terrier. Not the same as cats.

I miss my cats! George looks especially cute--something about a draped leg that's just pitiful.

Thanks for Caturday!