Thursday, September 20, 2007

Knit Like a Pirate

Ahoy, mateys!

Yesterday was Talk Like a Pirate Day, and Lexington Stitch & Bitch celebrated by knitting like pirates. (In case you were wondering, pirates knit in dimly-lit bars, accompanied by grog of various types.)

Some of us (that would be me) had a little too much grog, and stayed out a little too late, considering what time they had to wake up for their day jobs, and thus aren't running on all cylinders today. This entry will be short and pointless.

At least I didn't screw up my sock, poor lighting and grog notwithstanding!

2 comments:

Robyn Wade said...

It's no fun if you don't stay out too late and drink to much!

Barbara said...

Tsk. I didn't talk like a pirate yesterday, but I was in such a mood that I had my cutlass at the ready most of the day. Does that count? Oh, and I cussed like a pirate when I had to frog 2 rows of my KAL capelet. I'm sure that counted. Stupid seed stitch edging.

Love, Mom